Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Opeolu M Adeoye MD
Dr. Opeolu M Adeoye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Adeoye is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Opeolu M Adeoye has 2 locations
3225 EDEN Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45267
Book Online Now
Dr. Opeolu M Adeoye has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Opeolu M Adeoye is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Adeoye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Opeolu M Adeoye Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Opeolu M Adeoye's office for more information.
3235 Eden Ave Cincinnati, OH : (513) 558-5281
3225 EDEN Ave Cincinnati, OH 45267
More about Dr. Opeolu M Adeoye
Opeolu Adeoye, MD, moved to Cincinnati in 2002 to obtain clinical training at the University of Cincinnati Medical Centers premier Emergency Medicine Residency Program. After his residency, he completed a fellowship in Neurovascular Emergencies and Neurocritical Care, joining the faculty in 2008 with dual appointments in Emergency Medicine and Neurosurgery. Dr. Adeoyes background and training allow him to ensure optimal care of patients with neurological conditions from the prehospital setting through the emergency department, into the hospital until they are ready for discharge to home or a rehab facility. Currently, Dr. Adeoye serves as the Interim Director for the Neurocritical Care Program and the Medical Director for Telestroke. Academically, Dr. Adeoyes research interest is in acute stroke. He conducts research funded by the NIH and serves on national committees for the Society of Academic Emergency Medicine, American Heart Association and Neurocritical Care Society. In his time off, Dr. Adeoye enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Opeolu M Adeoye, MD - Emergency Medicine in Cincinnati, OH, in this video.
Dr. Opeolu M Adeoye is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.