Dr. Orel H Knight Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orel H Knight?

Excellent gynecologist

I have visited Orel H Knight for my baby and had wonderful experience. This doctor is simply great. excellent in treatment. very very caring for his patients. I recommend him to all to be moms. you cant get better than this doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Dr Knight delivered the last two of my eight children. My other children were delivered by four different doctors because we moved every few years. Dr. Knight is great, like most of the other doctors I have seen. I called the labor and delivery floor at Sutter Hospital and asked the nurses to recommend a few doctors. They recommended Dr. Knight. He was also recommended by a friend. I like him as a person and he is very kind and professional. I like that he is older because he has a lot of experience delivering babies. One year he was rated the #1 OB/GYN in the Sacramento area.