Dr. Oren N Gottfried Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oren N Gottfried?

Great

A very competent neurosurgeon

Great Dr.!

I had a positive experience with Dr. Gottfried and I would recommend him to others.

I've never seen a surgeon who was so kind and caring. Dr.Gottfried was not rushed, listened to my concerns and gave great insight to my complicated spinal disease. He didn't pressure me into surgery and informed me of all my nonsurgical options. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I gave great trust in him.

Excellence in neurosurgery +

I hope this Dr is teaching bedside manner because in addition to his surgical skills and his well trained and courteous staff, he is very communicative and more than willing to spend time with you. Seems well respected throughout the hospital.

Successful Surgery

Finally after 8 other doctors, Dr. Gottfried knew how to help our son with his back injury which was military service related. VA doctors and others located in Raleigh NC failed to listen and talk with him in length to understand his complaints. This doctor knew what had to be done and how to get him results with the correct surgery.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Gottfried is an amazing doctor. He is thorough and evolved me in everything to do with my fusion surgery. He is excellent at ensuring that my questions are answered, and all my e-mails are responded to in a timely manner. I feel very fortunate to have him as my surgeon. His staff and the hospital, Duke at Raleigh was very intensive . Brian Burns, his P.A. Is also just as professional and caring ad Dr. Gottfried. I highly recommend him.

dr. gottfield

My Recent ACDF surgery

Dr. Oren Gottfried and his staff are exceptional in their service and care. I can't thank them enough for the professional and very courteous care/services rendered to me during my recent ACDF surgery with them.

Amazing

He is very personable and unlike most surgeons who don't take the time to explain what the diagnosis is. He makes sure before you walk out of his office that you understand everything and you have everything you need in order to make a sound decision on surgery or whatever your specific case would be.

takes time and cares