Dr. Oren Kahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oren Kahn?

Avoid

Posted on June 26th, 2013

Good doctor, but horrendous nursing staff. And good luck making an appointment with him. Oh, you have an emergency? How's 4 weeks from Thursday work for you? Just terrible. Avoid Mount Kisco Medical Group like the plague.

You have to have patience

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Dr. Kahn has a very quirky sense of humor and if you can put up with it you'll be fine. I've had enough. I had an important test this week and expected to be called with the results. When I didn't hear from him I called his office and expected to be called back. No call. I called the next day to find that he was doing procedures all day and that i would have to wait after the weekend to talk to him. I instead decided to get the written report of my test and the CD and go for a second opinion. I don't think I'll go back to Dr. Kahn.

Was not pleased

Posted on February 13th, 2013

When I took my father to see him, I was taken aback as I realized he was really following managed care guidelines. It seemed because my dad was older, he was not getting the tests ordered, one would expect given his condition/ previous treatment. I will seek the perspective of another doctor to get the care needed.

Great guy

Posted on October 20th, 2012

I personally worked with this man so I have an even better understanding of him than what most patients have. He def. has an odd sense of humor but besides that, I respect him a lot. I recommended my boyfriend to go to him and I would recommend any one. He is very careful during his procedures. He's intelligent, logical, funny, organized, on-time, and efficient. His nurse Amanda no longer works with him, as she has moved on to advanced her career. As for the annoyed patient: I'm sorry you feel that way, try being a doctor and you'll see you can't do everything by yourself, even if you wanted to. It's called delegation. If you really wanted to speak to him, a phone call would've been all you needed to do And I'm sure he would have gladly called you back. I've worked with many gastroenterologist closely (pretty terrible ones too which is scary) and he's one of the top. Trust me. You"ll thank your colon.

best doctor in america!

Posted on October 20th, 2012

this doctor is caring, on time and hilarious! makes me feel right at home. he's intelligent and i would trust him w. my colon=)

dr nick riviera from the Simpsons

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS MAN!!!!!!

Diagnosis was made by his nurse Amanda

Posted on February 25th, 2010

I made an appointment with Dr Kahn who ordered all the right tests. The problem was found. Unfortunately the doctor NEVER called me with any of my results. His nurse Amanda called and gave me my diagnosis and follow up plan over the phone. Is it asking too much for the actual doctor to give me my diagnosis and recommended plan over the phone in case I have any questions? I would not recommend him to anyone. if a physician can't take the time to call a patient with a diagnosis then he's not worth it.

Posted on October 26th, 2017