4.8

Have you seen Dr. Oren S Keiser?

HE IS BY FAR THE BEST OB/GYN!!!

Dr. Keiser is the BEST ob/gyn out there. I am sooo happy I was referred to this practice for my first pregnancy. There are 2 other doctors that work with him , but I always chose to see him because there was something about him that just seemed WOW this is a doctor who truly respects and is so compassionate and cares about his patients. He is so down to earth, patient, caring , and just so easy to talk to and makes your feel comfortable at every appointment. He never rushes you and always listens and asks at the end if you have any other questions before leaving. My son was just born a few months ago and the office was not on call and I was sooo upset when I knew that he couldn't deliver my son. I am hoping and praying that for my 2nd delivery, Dr. Keiser will be the one to deliver my child. You will not be disappointed from going to him. HE IS THE BEST!!!!! :)

HE IS BY FAR THE BEST OB/GYN!!!

Fantastic doctor!

Dr. Keiser is a warm, kind, caring and phenomenal doctor. He really knows how to put all your worries at ease! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

I have been seeing Dr. Keiser for about 8 years and I am beyond satisfied. I have gotten 1 surgery while under his care, and he has performed 1 procedure on me and I cant rave enough about him. He explains everything, listens and follows up and I would recommend him to everyone.

Dr. Keiser is a wonderful OB/GYN, I would recommend him to anyone.

Highly skilled, patient and effective doctor

Dr. Keiser gave birth to my first born. He is such a calm person and has the knack of dealing with the psychology of the patient. He spends time listening to all questions or concerns, offers better advice and boosts confidence. A thorough professional. Highly recommend him!!

Love love love dr keisee

I switched from a group in west orange and I could not be happier!!!He is by far the Best OB with a fabulous personality!!!!!

AMAZING!!!!

He is the most amazing doctor i have ever had in my life. i would wait 5 hours just to see him, your wait time is only about 10 to 15 minutes and they have new office staff which is amazing! I could not say enough about this man!!!!

the best OB

i love Dr Kaiser, he delivered my first child, has great bedside manner and very helpful and informative

awful staff

This is a very nice practice with, unfortunately, horrendous staff. It has been a problem for years through several different office managers. They have nasty attitudes... you can never get through on the phone and they take FOREVER to get back to you... and they generally give off the vibe that they could give a sh_t about you or your health. PLEASE clean up your staff - they are the worst in the area!

Dr. Keiser is the best OB

I love Dr. Keiser. he delivered my first child and i had to switch out of the practice when they closed their Verona office, but I am switching back now so he can assist me with my 2nd child! He is gentle and caring and is the best OB around!

LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this whole practice, and I actually really wanted Dr. Fain to deliever my daughter and Dr. Keiser was on call and he ended up delievering her! He was amazing talked to me the whole time! I want to deliever any of my future children! He is great in the office as well, you can ask all the question you want and he will just sit with you and answer them and make you feel great!

Dr. Oren S Keiser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.