Dr. Oren L Koslowe Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Oren L Koslowe?

Great bedside manner!

Wonderful bedside manner. Made my teenage son very "at ease". Thorough explanations of findings and path forward.

Great experience

Dr. Koslowe was very attentive to my description of my daughter's symptoms. He did not at all dismiss any of my concerns. He was reassuring and sympathetic while he discussed her treatment plan with me. I never felt rushed at appointments; we were always given as much time as we needed. Dr. Koslowe was also always available by email which was great for me. He even responded to emails late at night or over the weekend. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Koslowe and would highly recommend him!!

Awful experience

I wish I had read these reviews before wasting several hour traveling to his office, completing paperwork, & waiting for the appointment. Not only did my experience echo the others who had a negative experience, but he was extremely arrogant and insulting. He told me my daughter was perfectly fine and to "stay off the mommy blogs!" His attitude was so upsetting I left bewildered, questioning the problems I know to be true as this is my third child. Don't waste your time!

Very Disappointed

I filled out tons of paperwork prior to my visit with my 10 month old and brought her records. Had the doctor reviewed these at all - he would have asked me more questions and listened better. He came in, saw a seemingly healthy baby, and dismissed her issues of reflux and gastric distress. He wanted me to go back to similac and take her off Zantac even after I told him of the two months of torture we had been through including weight loss due to reflux. I did not listen and 1 month later - she is on a higher dose of meds and switched to a prescription formula thanks to her pediatrician. She seems to be doing better but I need to find a new specialist who will actually listen to me and examine my daughter,

So kind and caring! very knowledgable!

Dr. Koslowe was wonderful!

I totally disagree with the previous review. Dr. Koslowe was attentive, caring, thorough, and knowledgeable about my child's condition. His compassion towards my child's special needs didn't go unnoticed. I would not hesitate recommending him.

Uninterested and Incompetent

Doc had written his recommended treatment plan before even entering the room for a consult with a new patient. Was totally disinterested in the visit, was on autopilot with a prepared speech on the symptoms of constipation as delivered 100 times before, but failed to ask any relevant questions to my child's situation, so to determine the cause so it could be addressed. Didn't ask what the child's diet was like, what things we'd already tried, how long it's been going on, stress level or triggers in child life. The only question he asked was who lived in the home...had he read the ton of paperwork I had to complete he would have known that. He read the reason here...constipation, and wrote a treatment plan for a laxative and stool softener before even entering the room!!! Had he done his job and a thorough exam and actually engaged and listened, he would have realized we had already tried this for 2 months and that's why we were seeking a specialist...bc it didn't work! Useless doc