Dr. Orestes Molina Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Orestes Molina?

He is an awesome Dr

He listens to all concerns, and tries to find different ways to fix the solution. I have had nothing but great experiences with him and his staff! Would def recommend!

Great experience

Dr. Molina was great throughout my pregnancy and I just made another appointment with him as I'm pregnant with our second! There was no question that I wanted him as my OB again. He is direct and straight to the point yet will spend time answering your questions if you need it. I tend to over-think things so he complimented my personality well and only gave me the info I needed. Most appointments consisted of a quick check-up and "you're doing great, keep doing what you're doing" which was exactly what I needed.

the office staff is wonderful. But his bed side manor was the worst I have ever seen in a doctor. He over looked issues and made me feel like it was all my fault of the health issues. He was going to send me home, and another doctor stepped in and decide to do an emergency c-section. I wouldnt even recommend him to anyone!!

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Molina was great. He took excellent care of me and I would highly recommend him. I had been to a few OB/GYN doctors before him and I can honestly say that Dr. Molina is one of the best doctors in Western Washington.

Dr. Orestes Molina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gig Harbor, WA.