Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oriente A Ditano
Dr. Oriente A Ditano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coraopolis, PA, with another office in Sewickley, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ditano has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Oriente A Ditano has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Ditano did surgery on my left hand a year or so ago to correct a minor problem. One finger was bent such that I could not type. The surgery failed and now my left hand is essentially useless. I am for example typing this with my right hand. Needless to say I would not recommend Dr. Ditano to anyone. Joe Foltz
I suffered a bicep rupture at work and was sent to Dr. Ditano. From the beginning I felt very comfortable and trusting with him. He took his time explaining to me what needed to be done and was very compassionate. The surgery went well and all follow up visits were caring and he listened to any concerns I had. I was very pleased with Dr. Ditano and would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery.
25 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Oriente A Ditano accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Oriente A Ditano is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Coraopolis, PA.