Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Orin H Pearce has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Orin H Pearce has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Orin H Pearce has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 51
I wouldn't even give him a star. I went to him because I was diagnosed with pcos & he was okay. After that I went to get a second opinion so when I came back to him he told me don't come back to him & go to the other doctors I was seeing. I'm 22 years old & have never had anyone speak to me like that especially not a doctor. He was so arrogant. I will never go back & I don't suggest anyone else go to him.
I used to go to Dr. Pearce because he is very knowledgeable. He diagnosed my endometriosis, and for that I am grateful. BUT, he can be very rude. I had a situation where he put me out of work because of my condition, however his staff constantly dropped the ball when it came to HR at my job. When I complained to him, he proceeded to scream (yes scream) at me over phone on how they have been nothing but nice to me. Before that, I had an incident where my test results were never given to me. I came in and they were abnormal and no one called me. He was embarrassed, but it really could have been serious and I would not have known. Needless to say, I never returned. If I were you, avoid this DR.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn & Queens
Dr. Orin H Pearce accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRockdale Ob/Gyn Pc, 21626 Jamaica Ave, Queens Village, NY
Dr. Orin H Pearce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Queens Village, NY.