Dr. Orin Pearce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orin Pearce?

Posted on July 24th, 2016

I wouldn't even give him a star. I went to him because I was diagnosed with pcos & he was okay. After that I went to get a second opinion so when I came back to him he told me don't come back to him & go to the other doctors I was seeing. I'm 22 years old & have never had anyone speak to me like that especially not a doctor. He was so arrogant. I will never go back & I don't suggest anyone else go to him.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

He was my obgyn for both pregnancy.. I couldn't of asked for a better obgyn, hes really informative..takes the time out to answer all your questions. And actually listens couldn't ask for a more detailed and professional obgyn.

Needs to work on his bedside manner

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I used to go to Dr. Pearce because he is very knowledgeable. He diagnosed my endometriosis, and for that I am grateful. BUT, he can be very rude. I had a situation where he put me out of work because of my condition, however his staff constantly dropped the ball when it came to HR at my job. When I complained to him, he proceeded to scream (yes scream) at me over phone on how they have been nothing but nice to me. Before that, I had an incident where my test results were never given to me. I came in and they were abnormal and no one called me. He was embarrassed, but it really could have been serious and I would not have known. Needless to say, I never returned. If I were you, avoid this DR.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr. Pearce has been my gyn for over 15 years. I have never had an issue with him, he has delivered my two children and has provided me great medical service/diagnosis throughout the years

Professional and patient focused

Posted on March 25th, 2015

My experience with Doctor Pearce has been nothing but professional and accurate as far as my diagnosis. I recently had surgery and Dr Pearce was very caring and took his time explaining everything to me.

horrible

Posted on July 12th, 2012

very unprofessional andhas no bedside manor what so ever very cold and uncaring DOCTOR .

Unprofecional all about the Money

Posted on May 5th, 2011

He seem so cold and disconnected, did not remmember nor review my chart before. I went for a results on my papanicolaou. Since he did not read my chart before hand, he denied testing me for it... Sat infront of me with no sense or idea what I had coming for... The prescription did not have an indication from him, and make my condition even worse! Then told me to call for the result of the next screening test. When I call the told me Dr Pearce will call me back, never did. I calleg once again he pick-up and told me he could not give me the results over the phone and I should make an appoinment $100.00 all about the money forget the patient wellnessSo disapointed of this Dr.

JUST HORRIBLE

Posted on April 26th, 2011

This was the worst experience ever..staff is very inexperience and the doctor is rude and doesnt seem to kno how to explain himself! Office is filthy!

FIND YOURSELF A REAL DOCTOR!!

Posted on January 18th, 2011

ALL THIS DOCTOR CARES ABOUT IS MAKING SURE YOU COME BACK EVERY TIME FOR BLD RESULTS EVEN IF ITS A SIMPLE ONE. WHY? TO COLLECT ANOTHER COPAY!! NOT TO MENTION HE HAS BILLED MY INS. COMPANY FOR PROCEDURES I NEVR HAD DONE!! THE OFFICE IS DISGUSTING AND HIS STAFF IS 'INEXPERIENCE' TO SAY THE LEAST!! FIND YOURSELF A REAL DOCTOR!

DISGUSTING

Posted on January 15th, 2011

horrendous! Office staff is ghetto and so is the doctor!! He had no idea why i had an appt becuz thy cudnt find my chart...dirty office setting and the rudest staff

UNPROFFESIONAL

Posted on October 4th, 2010

Dr. Orin Pearce only cares about making money. He is extremely rude once he has milked your insurance company.Only go to this doctor if you like to be embarassed in front of other patients.

Posted on August 15th, 2010

you need to ask this man what his episiotomy rate is before you let him anywhere near your vagina