Dr. Orin M Zwick Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Orin M Zwick?

tear duct repair surgery

I was incredibly lucky that Dr. Zwick was the surgeon on-call when I had a "freak accident" with my eye

Dr. Zwick

I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Zwick.

The entire process was excellent. From diagnosis to surgery to follow-up. Highly recommend for type of eyelid surgery I incurred

Skilled Oculoplastic surgeon and a first rate team

Dr. Zwick recently performed oculoplastic surgery on both of my eyes. From the first appointment to the post surgery follow up, Dr. Zwick and his team provided outstanding care and patient service. Everyone one that I came in contact with was both professional and personal towards me. The surgery was painless and I was made to feel very comfortable throughout. The pre and post sugery professionals were knowledgeable and treated me with courtesy and compassion. I high recommend Dr. Zwick.

A+ surgical experience

Starting with the initial eye examination, through the surgery itself, the recovery follow-up and the complete reversal of my ptosis, I received excellent, professional care. I am can highly recommend Dr. Zwick.

Dr. Zwick was an outstanding doctor, who corrected my vision problems, correcting both eyelids. My My vision has been enhanced, field of vision for reading and driving is great. The entire process was handled in a helpful supportive and courteous manner.

Exceeds Expectations

Chesapeake Eye Care Center is an EXTREMELY professional medical practice. The entire staff is very pleasant and efficient. Dr. Zwick is definitely at the top of his profession and it is obvious he cares about the quality of care he is providing. The entire surgical process exceeded my expectations and the results were phenomenal!

Very good experience

Dr Zwick and his staff were great and caring, I would definitely recommend them. My eyes are healing nicely

Very pleasant experience

Prompt, efficient and courteous staff! I was never waiting around for Dr. Zwick and his staff insured that I was comfortable at all times. I had high confidence in his abilities and very pleased with the results of my upper eyelid surgery.

Excellence

Dr. Zwick operated on my 5 year old 3 weeks ago! He was patient, his incision is healing beautifully, he called personally the evening after he operated to check on my daughter, his nurse called the next morning. The service from the preliminary appointment to the post operation appointment was outstanding. His calm but direct approach helped my 5 year old stay calm throughout the entire process. He is an EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

Dr Zwick and the entire staff were all wonderful !!! Highly recommend his services

I would recommend Dr Zwick for eye lid surgery. He has done my mothers under eye and my top eye lid surgery. He has magic hands.