Dr. Orit Saigh Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Orit Saigh?

Exceptional care

I didn't have a GP in NYC so I just kind of took whatever doctor was available. Beth Israel can be kind of a big place, but I was resigned to receiving whatever care I would. Dr. Saigh listened to my worries and went about a plan of action more than any other previous GP. And then when she had to reschedule an appointment, she called me personally to let me know. Smart lady with a personable bedside manner. I'm so glad I've found her! She'll definitely be my GP from now on.

Horrible

My mother walked in for an emergency visit as she had been hospitalized for over 9 days. While at the hospital she was told to immediately go see to her primary care physician so that she can be referred to a cumidin clinic due to blood clots forming in her lungs. She needed to start this treatment immediately. After taking the train and being in pain due to surgery. This so called Doctor had the audacity to tell her she needs to make an appointment and her earliest opening was the 18th. "Dr." Saigh refused to budge despite being told by mother and father the urgency of the situation. My mother ended up spending 8 hours in the ER and every Doctor expressed disbelief by this so called Doctor's lack of empathy and professionalism. We WILL be making a complaint to the hospital. In the three years my mother has been a "patient" of Dr. Saigh, she has only met this woman three times. Karma, Dr. Saigh, KARMA!!

She is very pleasant to deal with and listened to every problem. She will be my primary doctor here in NY!

iam still sick

i got a ct sacn and and a upper endoscopy she told they both came back fine but iam still haveing the pain she told i cant do anything else go to gi let follow up with i changing her for another pcp

Dr. Orit Saigh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.