Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Orlando Angelo L Taleon has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Heart Failure
- Thyroid Diseases
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Lipid Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- EOL Care
- Anxiety Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Testing
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Kidney Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Taleon is a cut above the rest for the following reasons: Board certified. LISTENS, COMPREHENDS, UNDERSTANDS. Does NOT brush you off. Addresses all issues. Does NOT treat you like a number. DIAGNOSIS CORRECTLY THE F I R S T TIME WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO PROVIDE BEST CARE POSSIBLE Treats patients with respect. An empathetic physician; not arrogant. Above-average intelligence. So far the quality of care demonstrated to my family and I has been above-average; he is a hard act to follow. My family is appreciative to the quality of care received by Dr. Taleon and his staff/nurses. Thank you for considering my comments.
Dr. Orlando Angelo L Taleon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFox Valley Pulmonary Medicine Sc Appleton, 2500 E Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI
Dr. Orlando Angelo L Taleon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.