Dr. Orlando Carpio Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

River Manor Rehab Center

Posted on December 20th, 2008

He is very cold, and very short tempered!He spends no time checking in with this patient at River Manor. Blood tests needing to be run which would save my life, due to a staph infection, as well as other illnesses, had to be begged for my a family member.He thought this was not an emergency, after being on IV for 3 months, 1 month at this facility.After going to the head of River Manor, this is when my blood tests were performed!He's into keeping patients there as long as he can, and I was supposed to be there for only 2 weeks time!If asked a question, he will look away from you, answer in a heavy accent, talk too fast, and not explain fully what one needs to know.How he became on of the Directors of this place, is beyond me.

Posted on April 16th, 2015