The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Orlando Kirton
Dr. Orlando Kirton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA, with another office in Hartford, CT. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Kirton is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT, John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT and University of Connecticut Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Orlando Kirton has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Orlando Kirton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.