Is Orlando Landrum the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Orlando Landrum
Orlando Landrum has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Orlando Landrum has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Orlando Landrum Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Orlando Landrum's office for more information.
242 Waterfall Dr. Suite B Elkhart, IN : (574) 404-7246
More about Orlando Landrum
Dr. Orlando Landrum is an anesthesiologist in Elkhart, Indiana and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Joseph Regional Medical Center and Unity Medical and Surgical Hospital. ...
Locations & DirectionsCutting Edge Integrative Pain Centers, 242 Waterfall Dr. Suite B, Elkhart, IN
Orlando Landrum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elkhart, IN.