Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Orlando J Leon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 108
Wow, I can't even begin to explain what a horrible experience I had. This is my first pregnancy. I have a few concerns about my health and I was completely brushed off. Everything seemed like a factory setting. Plenty of paperwork, then your in, probed, rushed, he told me he will see me in 4 weeks.... REALLY? I am completely in awe about this experience. Even his staff seems annoyed with him, they rotate their eyes and nearly snarl "Yes, Dr.Leon". I felt like a meat product with a number and a file. No real compassion, no interest in how im feeling, didnt even ask how I was feeling. When I tried telling him something he would over ride my speech and counter it with something he had to say that had nothing to do with what I was trying to communicate. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this guy. I will be searching for another ASAP. This is not how I want to bring a life to this world. I and my kid deserve respect.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Saginaw Cooperative Hospital
Dr. Orlando J Leon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrlando J Leon Md, 9260 SW 72nd St Ste 107, Miami, FL
Dr. Orlando J Leon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Miami, FL.