Dr. Orlando J Leon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orlando J Leon?

Great doctor, staff can be a little insensitive, but this doctor knows what he is doing. Would definitely recommend.

el mejor sin duda, me atendio mi embarazo y estuve feliz en todo momento de su atencion, de los pocos medicos que no mandan mas pruebas de las normales para sacar dinero.

Best doctor ever .

Dr. Leon is funny and helps ease the awkwardness of the visit. He is very knowledgeable, thorough and straight to the point.

Horrible Experience

Wow, I can't even begin to explain what a horrible experience I had. This is my first pregnancy. I have a few concerns about my health and I was completely brushed off. Everything seemed like a factory setting. Plenty of paperwork, then your in, probed, rushed, he told me he will see me in 4 weeks.... REALLY? I am completely in awe about this experience. Even his staff seems annoyed with him, they rotate their eyes and nearly snarl "Yes, Dr.Leon". I felt like a meat product with a number and a file. No real compassion, no interest in how im feeling, didnt even ask how I was feeling. When I tried telling him something he would over ride my speech and counter it with something he had to say that had nothing to do with what I was trying to communicate. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this guy. I will be searching for another ASAP. This is not how I want to bring a life to this world. I and my kid deserve respect.

A little perturbed

The first visit with this Dr he was very brash and unpleasant. My appointment felt rushed and I didn't even want to ask him anything because honestly I didn't feel comfortable. I don't understand how a person with no compassion, kindness and a heart for people can enter the medical profession. I mean your dealing with a person's well being shouldn't that count for something? I can't wait to start working so I can get some better insurance and hv better options bc right now it so limited.

Dr. Leon was my OBgyn for my 1st pregnancy in 2004 and he was wonderful! ! I guided me and coached me during labor. I am planning know for my second pregnancy and hope he is in my network.

This doctor DOES NOT CARE about a mother, whether it's the first time giving birth, or the 10th. He is rude, no bedside manners whatsoever. Hurries you up, even while your in labor. Cuts you as if you were a cow.....DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR - EVER !!

GREAT DOCTOR

THANKS TO HIM I AM ALIVE. HE DISCOVER THAT I HAVE PAPILOMA VIRUS JUST ON TIME BEFORE I GET CANCER THANKS DR.LEON GOD BLESS YOU!!

Waste of time

Had 3 appointments with this doctor. 2 out if 3 he called out for an emergency. He keeps his patients sitting in the waiting room for hours waiting for him. You'd think it would dawn on him or his staff to call and cancel his appointments or notify his patients of the emergency and allow them to reschedule. But no they all sit there expecting you to wait for hours. Never seen seen an unprofessional office in my life!

bad time

the doctor runs a animal practice and treatspatients bad

Pharmacist

This Doctor Orlando Leon has the most knowledge in his field, his quality of all is exellent.!!!

Dr. Orlando J Leon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.