Have you seen Dr. Orlando F Lopez?

Favorite Urologist

My experience with Dr. Orlando F Lopez over many years have been very, very good. Thankfully I haven't had any surgery or hospital procedure.

Mr.

56 year old with Kidney Stone issues. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lopez .

Be prepared to wait. Went to Stockbridge office for a last min emergency appointment. Two hour wait to be called back for blood pressure check. Sent back to waiting area for another hour to be called back to see the Dr. Wait 45 min for Dr. To come in. Jackson location was not much better.

One of the best Doctors I've ever been to. Takes time to hear and communicate effectively.

Not as thorough as he used to be

All the positive reviews are correct in many ways. However, for the past year and over several visits, he seems in a hurry. Wait time in the waiting room can be an hour or more, even if you're feeling miserable. After my last surgical procedure he didn't visit me in recovery. I had to call the next day to try to find someone to go over the results; a staff nurse. I agree that he is caring and has a good bedside manner. He just seems too busy to be as thorough as he once was.

The only problem that I have is the time it takes to see him

Blessing

Absolutely great Doctor. Thank God for this man who really cares. Great sense of humor. This doctor had to finish at the top of his class.

A rarity among physicians

After 80 years, most of which I remember, I have found a physician who, in my mind reminds me of the way physicians used to deal with patients. I found Dr. Lopez to be friendly, compassionate, thorough and generous with his time. He patiently answered all of my questions and took the time to explain the details of my diagnostic tests. His friendly manner and sense of humor was most refreshing. Dr. Lopez even personally called me at my home rather than have a staff member call me, a rarity these days. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a urologist. His appointments run late, but it is worth it.

Fantastic Physician!

A few years back I had my first ever appointment with a urologist and it was a miserable experience. I had a situation come up recently that required that I visit a urologist again. I didn't consider going back to my previous urologist but instead, I made an appointment with Dr. Lopez. What a great physician! Dr. Lopez was sincerely concerned about my health and discussed everything in great detail. I would highly recommend that anyone that needs to see a urologist, please make an appointment with Dr. Lopez.

Dr. Orlando Lopez is very thorough. He treats his patients with respect and takes time to listen to them. He not only diagnosed my kidney stones and removed them, he took a proactive approach to prevent more stones from forming. Dr. Lopez is a genuine, caring doctor. He is a good man and a great doctor. It takes time in his office because he does not rush his patients. A good doctor is worth a few extra minutes of waiting time.

The Best

I have been seen by Dr. Lopez for the last 4 years and by far he has been the best Doctor I have been to in my 69 years, I lived in NY for 56 years and have been treated by other Doctors who were excellent, but Dr. Lopez has been the best of all. He takes the time to explain your problem and what he plans to do to make you well again, he makes you feel as though you are a member of his family. I heard comments from patients who were waiting for him on my first visit and they told me that once I met him, I would not want to see any other Urologist and they were 100% correct.

Conscientious/Concerned

tion. The entire group of doctors are all very capable and professional in their connection with patients.

Dr. Orlando F Lopez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.

Dr. Orlando F Lopez Is this you?