Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Orlando Fernandez
Dr. Orlando Fernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fernandez is affiliated with Northeast Medical Center Hospital, Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest. He speaks English.
Dr. Orlando Fernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Orlando Fernandez has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Orlando Fernandez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Fernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Mhhs Southeast Hospital
43 Years Experience
Universidad De Madrid
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Orlando Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.