Dr. Orlando Santandreu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orlando Santandreu?

His staff is horrible. They over book ppl and you will wait 5-6 hours before seeing him. The latest I've ever left is 2 am. His not a good surgeon. He messed up a surgery that has cuz multiple complications and still need reconstruction.

Very professional and compassioned Dr. We love him!

courteous, genuine caring, best gyn I could have asked for. The examinations are pain free, he puts you at ease. The only problem is to get an appointment. I would say you are lucky to get it.

best doctor ever

He is the one more caring and professional doctor! I'm happy have him as my doctor,but his staff ruined his reputation,very hard make an appointment,sometimes it can take a week,even scheduled appointment messed up with day and time. Please Dr.Santandreu take control your office management!

Best OB !

Amazing doctor!!!! The best !!!!! I can't stop thank him for all he did !! Excellent ob !! Long wait but Worth it!

Great Doctor but the wait time is too long

Dr. Santandreu is a great doctor, listen to all your needs and is very friendly. He delivered my 2 kids and would definitely go to him if I had a Third child. The only problem is the wait time, I found myself waiting from 1-2 hours when I had my appointments...if you are willing to wait definitely would recommend him.

Horrible staff - not easy to schedule

The office staff is really nasty. I saw this OB/GYN 2 times, the first time we waited more than an hour. Second time was a little faster. After that it all went down hill, they canceled my appointment the day before with no excuse and no way to reschedule before another week or 2. Finally after waiting a week I am going for a 730 pm appointment at 9 pm they call my name to advise me the doctor will not be able to see me. I decided to take my medical file and to find another doctor. The staff was laughing at me the whole time. Oh I forgot to say I am 12 weeks pregnant and my last visit more than a month ago.

Dr orlando santandreu is the best dr ever!

Amazing doctor very good. But the wait is 3 hours, it's a pathetic wait for a 10 minute check up. Like its rediculious. The staff is horrible, they are very rude and have no care for you. If you're late your appointment by a few minutes they put you as late and on the bottom on the wait list. That's just a waste time for anyone because that means there's no reason to make an appointment at all. Might as well make this a walk in clinic, first come first serve.

Professional and Caring

Great Dorctor...

Dr. Orlando Santandreu is a great Dr. He delivered my 2 children... He makes you feel comfortable and he keeps things simple and tells you things as they are. I recommend him 200%..