Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Orlin Liberman
Dr. Orlin Liberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake Village, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Liberman is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital. Dr. Liberman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Orlin Liberman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Orlin Liberman has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 21
When I made my appointment, I told them that I had an ASCUS Pap smear with my regular Dr., and I needed to schedule a follow up test for that. After waiting a half hour to be seen, they brought me back for a consultation with Dr. Liberman. After that I was told that I would have to make ANOTHER appointment for a different day and come back for the test I needed!! I told them that I wanted to do it today, which is what I made the appointment for, and they would not do it. I think it is a scam to bill my insurance for 2 Dr. visits, when clearly they could have done what they needed with 1. I won't be going back so now they can bill my insurance for NO Dr. visits!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Liberman for 20 years.She delivered my children and held my hand during a couple of miscarriages. She is the most compassionate, caring OB/Gyn I have ever been to. I have changed insurance over the years, however, I have never changed Ob's. SHE IS THE BEST!!!! You won't be sorry.
When I became pregnant I was nervous and interviewed several doctors in the area. What I liked about Dr. Liberman was her excellent bedside manner and I knew instantly I would be in great hands. She is patient and kind, exactly what an expectant mother needs. My delivery went smoothly and my recovery from my episiotomy was quick and painless! Thank you Dr. Liberman!
Extremely caring and professional. Awesome bedside manner. This doctor saved my life and my baby's life while I was pregnant and had a life-threatening surgery. When I woke up from my surgery, Dr. Liberman was holding my hand. Talk about bedside manner! Soft, gentle and reassuring. Everything you want when selecting an OB/GYN. Thank you, Dr. Liberman!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Liberman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
35 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1982
Mount Zion Medical Center University Ca
Dr. Orlin Liberman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
Locations & DirectionsLiberman & Liberman MDs, 31822 Village Center Rd, Westlake Village, CA
Dr. Orlin Liberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.