Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Orlito A Trias has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
There is only one doctor I think about over the years, the doctor who saved my life-and possibly that of my son's. I was alone, unmarried and frightened when I first came to Dr. Trias. He was so very kind and put my fears at ease. As my pregnancy progressed, he helped me to see what a miracle I was carrying. I worked overtime the evening of the life threatening placenta previa event, arriving back at my apartment after hours. I was directed to come to his office, and, after a brief examination, it was he who rushed me to New Milford Hospital. How many doctors have ever driven you to the hospital? An emergency C-section later and my beautiful baby boy was born. Fast forward thirty years, and my son is now a doctor. We plan to visit his birthplace soon; on my bucket list is for the two of us to tell Dr. Trias how much his care meant to us.
Dr. trias delivered me 28 years ago and then delivered my daughter 2 years ago and is now my doctor whos going to deliver my 2nd daughter. and if i ever have more he will deliver them too! such a nice doctor and always makes u feel at ease!
I have been seeing Dr. Trias for 30+ years ..he is a kind compassionate man who always greets you with a hug and a big smile on his face. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and is very informative and caring to make sure you feel comfortable and understand his answers that he gives you . I dont know what I will do if he ever retires....You just dont find Drs like Orlito these days ...A+++ to you Dr Trias
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010, 2013, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2010, 2009, 2015, 2008, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Orlito A Trias accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrlito A Trias Md Pc, 9 Aspetuck Ave, New Milford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Orlito A Trias in this video.
Dr. Orlito A Trias is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Milford, CT.