Dr. Orlito A Trias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orlito A Trias?

Business Owner

There is only one doctor I think about over the years, the doctor who saved my life-and possibly that of my son's. I was alone, unmarried and frightened when I first came to Dr. Trias. He was so very kind and put my fears at ease. As my pregnancy progressed, he helped me to see what a miracle I was carrying. I worked overtime the evening of the life threatening placenta previa event, arriving back at my apartment after hours. I was directed to come to his office, and, after a brief examination, it was he who rushed me to New Milford Hospital. How many doctors have ever driven you to the hospital? An emergency C-section later and my beautiful baby boy was born. Fast forward thirty years, and my son is now a doctor. We plan to visit his birthplace soon; on my bucket list is for the two of us to tell Dr. Trias how much his care meant to us.

Very caring, professional, knowledgeable MD

Wonderful DR!

Dr. trias delivered me 28 years ago and then delivered my daughter 2 years ago and is now my doctor whos going to deliver my 2nd daughter. and if i ever have more he will deliver them too! such a nice doctor and always makes u feel at ease!

A Rare find

I have been seeing Dr. Trias for 30+ years ..he is a kind compassionate man who always greets you with a hug and a big smile on his face. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and is very informative and caring to make sure you feel comfortable and understand his answers that he gives you . I dont know what I will do if he ever retires....You just dont find Drs like Orlito these days ...A+++ to you Dr Trias

very good Doctor

Dr. Trias is such a great doctor..He is always there for me..He delivered my daughter and has been my doc for many years..he's the best...

Mrs.

Dr. Trias is very caring and interested in the whole health of a woman. He is an excellent doctor.

Dr. Orlito A Trias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Milford, CT.