Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Orlo H Clark has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Orlo H Clark has the following 36 expertise
- Papillary Adenocarcinoma
- Thyroid Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 2a
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Neck Dissection
- Thyroid Cancer
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Lung Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
Dr. Orlo H Clark has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Orlo H Clark is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I met Dr. Clark in late November in 1985. I'd been diagnosed with an insulinoma and was told by the doctor who'd been testing me that, if he had what I had, Dr. Clark would be who he'd want to remove it. He phoned Dr. Clark right then and Dr. Clark stayed in his office to meet with me. He answered my questions and completely made me feel confident in him and that the tumor would be successfully removed. And it was! Fast forward 32 years. I have always wanted to tell Dr. Clark how grateful I am for what he did for me. I check the obituaries, but I don't find his name. I now have a parathyroid tumor and I check the UCSF endocrinology website and there's a picture of Dr. Clark with the current surgical staff...and his email address. I email him and he is the same great and caring human being, only 5 years of retirement, and he helps me again! Only not with surgery. Can't thank him enough.
Dr. Clark is someone that pursues excellence, keeps you well informed throughout the process, and the surgery end result was favorable. Dr. Clark was referred to me by several Endocrinologists, and I was very comfortable putting my life in his hands as he's a master in his field. What else can I say...
- Weill Cornell Medical College
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUcsf Medical Center, 505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Orlo H Clark in this video.
Dr. Orlo H Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.