Dr. Orlo H Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orlo H Clark?

An extraordinary doctor!!

I met Dr. Clark in late November in 1985. I'd been diagnosed with an insulinoma and was told by the doctor who'd been testing me that, if he had what I had, Dr. Clark would be who he'd want to remove it. He phoned Dr. Clark right then and Dr. Clark stayed in his office to meet with me. He answered my questions and completely made me feel confident in him and that the tumor would be successfully removed. And it was! Fast forward 32 years. I have always wanted to tell Dr. Clark how grateful I am for what he did for me. I check the obituaries, but I don't find his name. I now have a parathyroid tumor and I check the UCSF endocrinology website and there's a picture of Dr. Clark with the current surgical staff...and his email address. I email him and he is the same great and caring human being, only 5 years of retirement, and he helps me again! Only not with surgery. Can't thank him enough.

Excellence

Dr. Clark is someone that pursues excellence, keeps you well informed throughout the process, and the surgery end result was favorable. Dr. Clark was referred to me by several Endocrinologists, and I was very comfortable putting my life in his hands as he's a master in his field. What else can I say...

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Orlo H Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.