Have you seen Dr. Ormonde M Mahoney?

Great Experience!

My second knee replacement and this one was so smooth. Walking well after three weeks without a cane. Highly recommended!

Get his attention !

Dr. Mahoney is an excellent doctor who is so focused on the medical care that he sometimes seems to forget that there is a real person/patient involved. Once you get his attention, he is fine & goes above and beyond patient care.

Has an outstanding staff with exceptional P. A.'s. I had bilateral Knee Replacements with outstanding results. Great range of motion and no pain after my initial recovery.

Exceptional doctor and staff. Excellent knee replacement, and ready for another one.

Dr Mahoney replaced both of my knees and both of my hips. I have done very well since the surgeries. He and his staff were friendly and informative. I would recommend his services.

Great Experience with AOC

My experience with AOC has always been great. the whole staff seems to be well experienced in what the patient needs and expects when they come here

Wow, I was hoping for so much more

Ormand Mahoney might be the most gifted knee cutter alive, but his staff's complete lack of communication, condescending attitude (actually a compete disrespect for their patients, bordering on contempt), and total lack of empathy made my experience literally dangerous. When things don't go as planned, you are on your own. The treatment I received at Saint Mary's was practically criminal. Withholding pain meds for an entire day post op. My wife left in frustration. Then hospital personnel clogged IV, causing pain meds to not make it in to my veins, soaking my gown (which the nurses refused to look at or acknowledge). After that, getting oral pain relief was almost impossible. One nurse was convinced I had staged the entire thing (getting knee replacement) as a conspiracy to get high. Many other problems... checked out early so I could stop the abuse. Mahoney's office couldn't have cared less. Waited 90 minutes in exam room for post op. PA J.H. finally came in (no intro...not even a "hello") and said: "Can ya move it?" I wiggled the leg and replied yes. He said "Great. Keep it up. See ya in two months" and walked out. Haven't had this level of impersonal medical care since the military in the 70's. Absolutely dreadful. Shame on them. Changed Orthopedists in mid stream (extremely frowned upon) to get someone who actually cares. By the way, Mahoney, the discomfort I spoke of in left knee was actually torn ACL and meniscus. Badly torn. Getting them repaired on Tuesday. If you would have cared, I might have avoided the terrible fall I had last week. I'm sure your natural self-righteousness will prevent you from feeling the slightest responsibility toward my pain. But gifted or not, I CAN'T trust you. I actually DISTRUST you. You wont own any of this, but you surely earned it.

I have had three surgeries performed by Dr. Ormond Mahoney...total hip replacement and unilateral replacement on both knees. The outcome of all three surgeries has been excellent. I find Dr. Mahoney to be professional, caring, and will to take the time needed for his patients to have a complete understanding of their problem and his opinion of what is needed to correct the problem. I have the greatest confidence in him and his skills as an orthopedic surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone needed this type surgery.

Dr. Ormonde M Mahoney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.