- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ornob P Roy MD
Dr. Ornob P Roy, MD is a doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA, with other offices in Charlottesville, VA and Charlottesville, VA. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Urology.
Dr. Ornob P Roy has 3 locations
Dr. Ornob P Roy has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ornob P Roy has the following 23 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prune Belly Syndrome
- Kidney Disease
- Male Circumcision
- Prostate Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Issues
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Ornob P Roy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ornob P Roy
Dr. Roy graduated from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine,Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in 2005. Dr. Roy works in Charlottesville, VA and 2 other locations and specializes in Urology. Dr. Roy is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center and University Of Virginia Medical Center.