Dr. Orr G Barak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orr G Barak?

Disappointed. Protocols for my condition excessive. Staff cold and abrupt. Decided to look for another doctor.

First time there since Dr. Padget left. I took my mother there for the first time. Dr. Barak seemed very nice, did what he needed to do. Had to wait to long for the appointment it was for 10:45 we got there at 10:30 waited I hour to get it, I guess they double booked, office was full. Other then that good visit.

Dr. Barak saved my life.

Total Confidence in Dr. Barak

I find Dr. Barak's efficiency to be clear indications of his concentration and thoroughness on the job. He was also clear in his instructions and showed interest in me as a patient and indiviual. I was sad to find he moved out of the area and wish him the best for his career.

I was a patient of Dr. Barak and had a terrible experience during my last visit. I have yet to return to him and have switched doctors at Main Line Dermatology. Dr. Barak's bedside manner is pitiful and I was very upset after I left his office based on the way he spoke and treated me. During a previous visit, Dr. Barak prescribed an oral, antibiotic for my under-the-skin acne. When I returned a year later for a follow-up, my skin was perfectly clear and I informed him that I discontinued use of the medication after I had completed my last bottle. He mockingly said, "Well aren't you my star patient!" because I was not following his directions to a T. He also made off-handed remarks about my college that I was attending at the time. “Why did you choose THAT college to attend?” I was very offended by his condescending, arrogant tone. He made me feel inferior and uncomfortable as his patient. I would not recommend Dr. Barak to anyone who is looking for an understanding, thorough dermatologist. He needs to brush up on his bedside manner and improve his attitude towards patients.

Doctor's Response

At this time, I do not know who you may be. However, I am sorry if I came off as rude of condescending. From the information provided I was likely concerned about you ceasing medication without any prior discussion. Also, I do try to relax patients by having a light, joking exchange with them. I would never deliberately offend a patient and I feel badly that what I believe to be light banter was viewed as condescending. Please feel free to contact me directly to clear up any misunderstandings and address any concerns you may have.

Caring Physician

I have been a patient of Dr Barak's for a short time however he has cleared up my skin issue. When I had a flare up of my condition and I could not get an appointment for a while, he immediately called me and consulted with me over the phone, prescribing the appropriate medicine. Having a skin condition is hard enough, but his calm and caring demeanor made it easy work with him.

Presents as highly competent; friendly and treats patients as people, not numbers; explains treatment and diagnoses.

Dr Barak knows his stuff and lets you know what he knows.

Dr. Orr G Barak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, PA.