Dr. Orrin Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orrin Davis?

Caring

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr Davis- had gone above what was expected in diagnosing my problem. Pushed through all my tests to be done ASAP vs waiting to follow the insurance company's time line. Finally- his communication to my wife and me was/excellent. He calls the house with news even when I have had appointments scheduled in the next few days. He explains everything in a way that you can understand.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

In 2002, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Referred to Dr. Davis by my endocrinologist, I was seen by the warmest, most caring doctor. He spent over an hour with me discussing my prognosis and treatment. I was very impressed with his bio, which of course I read with earnest, but it was his compassionate demeanor and genuineness that made me feel I truly had the best surgeon for my diagnosis. I am happy to say that I have been cancer free for 13 years +, and my scar is barely visible to anyone! Jackie, who works closely with Dr. Davis, is an absolute doll, so caring, so sweet, and in general the entire staff for this practice are a very kind group of health care professionals. I would proudly and wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Davis to anyone!! I could also go on to say I owe him my life!

Excellent Dr.

Posted on June 19th, 2014

Fabulous Dr. I can't say enough. Dr. Davis diagnosed my husbands tongue & neck cancer and did his surgery. We could not have asked for a more compassionate Dr.

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Very competent. He removed half my thyroid but was straight forward about the potential seriousness of my problem (there were some bad cells in my biopsy) and yet compassionate. You certainly feel as if you are in the hands of a knowledgeable, competent doctor...no question about it. Friends had suggested I get a second opinion but I never felt a need for that (and I was right).

Highly Recommended

Posted on February 28th, 2011

After being diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer (malignant), Dr. Davis performed my surgery removing the entire thyroid. He was compassionate throughout the entire process, instilled confidence and left me with a scar so small you cannot see it unless you seriously stare. Having no history of cancer in my family whatsoever, Dr. Davis took a frightened middle aged father of 3 and put me at ease. I would recommend him (and have) to anyone I know who needs thyroid care.

Dr. Davis is the best!

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Unfortunately my family has had much experience in dealing with Dr. Davis. He found and has treated both of my sisters with cancer, one with mouth and the other with thyroid. I cannot express how truly remarkable he is and his patience, understanding and knowledge is second to none. I always thought you had to give up bedside manner for competency but I was wrong. Dr. Davis has it all. I would highly recommend anyone to see him. He will take care of every need and will answer as many questions that you have(and I had many). ..ad his side kick Jackie rocks too.

Posted on October 21st, 2017