Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Orrin Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 29
DR. WALKER..IS THE BEST OF THE BEST..HE IS KIND,,LISTENS TO EVERYTHING YOU TELL HIM..I WOULD PUT MY LIFE IN HIS HANDS OR ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY'S... PEOPLE PUT STARS ON US TO TELL EVERYBODY HOW GOOD WE ARE. DR. WALKER CAN NOT MEASURED BY STARS, HE IS A GREAT DR. AND I MISS YOU SO... BETTY,, PLEASE COME BACK.. ONE MORE THINK,,I NEVER MINDED WAITING TO SEE DR. WALKER, I DIDN'T CARE IF IT WAS OVER A HOUR. BECAUSE I KNEW HE MADE SURE I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING, HE WAS EXPLAINING TO ME..
I am 52 years old. I can honestly say I've never had a physician to care so much. Also i have never had a physician to spend so much time with me. Yes, it is true that you may have to wait a few minutes after your scheduled appointment time but it is only because the doctor is spending valuable time with each patient. We know we each are important and he truly cares about our heath. There is no way I would ever consider trading doctors. There are very few physicians that give their all and its obvious that Dr Walker gives his patients his all. His caring is evident. He has even spoke to me from his office to verify that i am taking my medication as written because of my lab work.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Walker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rowan Regional Medical Center
16 Years Experience
University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions302 S Main St, China Grove, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Orrin Walker in this video.
Dr. Orrin Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near China Grove, NC.