More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Orsolya M Pogany has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 6
My daughter and granddaughter recently stayed at my home due to problems at their home because of Hurricane Sandy. When my granddaughter became ill my daughter called her regular Dr at the Summit Medical Group and was told that their offices were closed due to power outages. She then called Dr Pagony since her practice is near our home. Pagony's staff said they had openings that day but they were keeping them open for "regular" patients. My daughter explained her regular Dr was closed due to storm and her little one was ill. After the receptionist checked with the Doctor she called back to say she would not see the sick child because she was not a regular patient and suggested we try someplace else. How absurd that a Dr with open appointments would not see a sick child. She obviously does not have an ounce of compassion.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1981
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Orsolya M Pogany accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCranford Pediatrics, 19 Holly St Ste 13, Cranford, NJ
Dr. Orsolya M Pogany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranford, NJ.