Dr. Ortelio Bosch Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ortelio Bosch?

Watch your step

My wife has been, or used to be a patient of Dr Bosch. My Insurance pays all the medical bills, even the double billings, from his office. Because my wife wanted her records and was refused, she said a nasty word "Bullsh*t". This was considered to be foul language by a member of his staff. Dr Bosch, gave her shots every 4-6 months which never helped. He changed her medicine without telling or even explaining to her why it was changed. She has waited for more than 3 hours to get prescriptions, which only needed his signature, and the nurse took maybe 10 minutes to have the refills printed. If you want to be treated like dirt, and treated by someone with no compassion, and get double billed for visits, and like new office personnel every month, then this is the place to go. I don't want to give it one star, but have no choice.

Horrible

Cannot keep nurses, turnover constantly. Nurses are either fired or quit. Patients are treated like a number only to go back to receive prescriptions without an exam or consultation. The patient care has pulmitated since the leaving of Dr. Herlong. Dr. Bosche is the only Dr. there since and he does all the surgeries. The wait time once you arrive for your appointment is usually thirty minutes to an hour in waiting room. Once you are put in your room, you again wait for a length of time.

WHAT HAPPEN!!!!!?

I have been a patient of Dr Bosch for years and he said to me that he would keep as close to normal as possible and he did. I have a very bad back.!! But 2016 and 2017 has been the worst care i have ever encountered from any doctor. First, I haven't seen him face to face in a year, then there must have been 4 or 5 different PA's and nurses and they don't have a clue about what's going on with you. He changed my meds without even talking with me or explaining anything. I use to be able to travel some and do things for myself and now l am in bed or sitting most of the time. What happened to the caring and treatments by Dr. B? I don't know who will be there next month. But change is going to come! Please get back to caring and listening to your patients. Signed not the only one!!!!!!

He doesn't care, it's all about him doing procedure, he gives bull crap Rx for people who have real problems and aren't drug seeking. He will cause his own closing of his practice if he keeps crapping n his patients

Horrible unhinged person!

After expressing my unhappiness about an appointment being rescheduled without notifying me, Bosch literally screamed at me, used abusive language, and literally screamed at me in the exam room and inner lobby that if I didn't leave, he would call the police. I have NEVER been treated this way by another human being much less one who is supposed to be treating me for extreme pain!

Dr. Bosch does not care. He shows little interest in your well being. His staff is unfriendly and nasty. They are just there for a pay check. I'm looking for a new doctor. Can't deal with this poor service anymore. I don't know how the the office won best in Savannah. I don't know how that happen.. The office manager is not not doing her job. How is one PA is taking care of his patient? She does not care because she is making all the money. The office needs to be investigated by the board of medicine ASAP.

I have seen him for about a year I only saw him when I was sent there now you see the PA she looks like a drunk and could care less about you.and the staff he had is very rude and he don't do anything to them and he want face his pt when there's a problem he send a staff member out.if you got a cold you can't go in have to stay outside evening if it's raining or cold they bring your prescription out to you I think the board of medicine should check in on him cause you outside not being seen he charges Medicare and Medicaid and for what the paper he writes on .

Don't care about his pt he lets his staff and PA do what they want to the pt.also if you got a cold you have to wait outside for them to bring yout prescriptions than charge for a visit it don't matter if it's raining or cold he will make you stay outside of you got a cold..And the PA tells you to drink wine while on pain meds to rest at night.

Please no one go see this Dr Bosch he is one of them Dr don't care and PA will tell you to drink wine with opana and he didn't do anything about but lie to me and husdand I think he needs to be put under investigation for this he want face you about what happens he sends other people to do iy

Great Doctor couldn't ask no better Dr he really cares.

PA doesn't not listened when you tell her about meditations is causing problems and she wants to give it to you .

DR Bosch is wonderful and has helped me with quality of life for my back pain from a car accident. I am always treated with care and respect.

Dr. Ortelio Bosch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.