Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Orville H Dyce
Dr. Orville H Dyce, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartsville, SC, with another office in Hartsville, SC. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Otolaryngology and Allergy. Dr. Dyce is affiliated with Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Orville H Dyce has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Swallowing Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Dyce is a great doctor, but it's ridiculous to have an 8:00 am or 8:15 am appointment time and have to wait 1-2 hours (I've waited longer) to see the doctor. His front office staff is not friendly at all, maybe because they have so many complaints about the long waits. It really is ridiculous. He's get only good ENT in town, but that still doesn't give him the right to overbook every day and make people wait.
Dr. Dyce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Orville H Dyce accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Orville H Dyce in this video.
Dr. Orville H Dyce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartsville, SC.