Dr. Osama F Lam Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Osama F Lam?

wonderful Internist I can trust

Changing to Dr Lam was very traumatic for me. The Doctor I had been seeing for 35 years retired. He was a popular, dearly loved Dr, and one of the best in his field.My husband and I were devistated at loosing him. I had been seeing him for more than half my life! Dr Lam turned out to be just what we needed. I had a list of 5 top Dr's if it didn't work out. LOL! Dr Lam is a very calm, unhurried Dr. I have been with him now for 7 years, and trust his care and advice. He listens, takes appropriate action, and is very caring. The office staff is great. They return calls if I have occasion to call. If I have an emergency (only once) I was taken right away. He know me, and will give advice to heal besides pills if need be. He explains every condition. We travel 45 minutes to his office, that is how much we like him. He refers patients right away, returns calls, and gives a printed history of your visit when you leave. He treats me for high blood pressure, some arthritic conditions and acute illness. I go to specialists for 2 other conditions. It can get hectic there,especially Mondays!!, and sometimes I do wait a while because he has a huge patient load, and he takes times with each patient.

Birth Control