Dr. Osareme A Irivbogbe Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Osareme A Irivbogbe?

Dr. Osareme Anthony Irivbogbe MD (Cardiologist)

Dr. Anthony Irivbogbe SAVED MY LIFE! I went to the Tennova Healthcare-Physicians Regional Med Center (St Mary’s) emergency room with jaw and chest pain. The emergency room doctor did an EKG and quickly had Dr. Anthony come to see me. Dr. Anthony did a heart catheterization later that day and discovered that I had a 100% blockage in my Left Anterior Descending Artery (LAD), which is the “widow maker” and controls 70% of the heart blood flow. I also had an 80% blockage in my Right Coronary Artery (RCA). Dr. Anthony was able to put three stents in the LAD and one stent in the RCA. I felt fine after the procedure, and never had any pain. Dr. Anthony is an excellent cardiologist and a very pleasant person. He actually came in on his day off to discharge me and talk to my wife and me. He was very patient with us and answered all of our questions. Dr. Anthony is a very caring person, has good bedside manner, and overall a very nice and great person. I have had one follow up appointment with Dr. Anthony and everything is good. My wife and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Anthony for saving my life. We would highly recommend Dr. Anthony to anyone.

Dr. Osareme A Irivbogbe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.