Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Osaretin D Okungbowa
Dr. Osaretin D Okungbowa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Statesboro, GA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Osaretin D Okungbowa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Osaretin D Okungbowa has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Osaretin D Okungbowa has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Osaretin D Okungbowa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
MY VISIT TO SEE HIM WAS AWESOME ..THE OFFICE STAFF WERE TERRIBLE,MEAN AND UNINFORMED , BEING SELF PAY AND ASKING THE FOR ANY HIDEN COST I PAID MY 110. AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE DR. BUT TO COME BACK AND HAVE 115. MORE FROM MY LAST VISIT AND CAN NOT BE SEEN AT ALL. I WAS SO MAD.THE STAFF AT FROMT DESK NEED CLASSES FOR SURE.
9 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Osaretin D Okungbowa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVictoria Family Clinic Llc, 23 Lester Rd, Statesboro, GA
Dr. Osaretin D Okungbowa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Statesboro, GA.