Dr. Aguirre is amazing!

This is for all of you who have suffered with bladder issues for longer than you can remember, like I did. I finally sought a doctor's help in Colorado Springs. He had me try Myrbetriq with absolutely no results. He then suggested Interstim which I tried with zero results. Regardless of that he wanted me to continue on with phase two. I refused and quit seeing him thinking I would just live with it. Well..... It continued to get worse until I couldn't stand it any longer. I decided to go to the internet in search of a doctor. I came across Dr. Aguirre. What intrigued me about Dr. Aguirre was that he is a Urogynecologyst. I thought to know both fields was a real plus. I made an appointment. After going over my history, he suggested Interstim. YIKES!!! Not again I thought. But Dr. Aguirre was very patient, kind and took the time to explain and show me why he believed Interstim would work. It made sense. I trusted him and went for it. Just a week in and I have between 50-75% improvement! Don't continue to suffer. Make an appointment with Dr. Aguirre and let him show you how and why Interstim can work for you. You can trust Dr. Aguirre!!

ask questions.

I went to see Dr Aguirre about a year ago. You have to pay $$$ for the initial consult but say the cost will later apply toward the procedure should you choose to go with him. Beware that not all procedures are included in that deal they offer! I was unable to follow thru on any procedures due to serious unforeseen medical circumstance requiring unexpected surgery. And they wouldn’t extend my time frame to take advantage of the money I already paid. They offered 30 days extra extension from the regular time frame. Sign nothing. Though I am sure he one of the best surgeon etc in town for what what he does. I

Thank you so much!

Dr. Aguirre is a wonderful doctor who helped me with removing a bad surgical mesh that was put in by another doctor 5 years ago. After I healed from that surgery, he then put in a new mesh that is performing amazing well. So good in fact that when I hiked the 4 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - I had no leakage at all! I am so grateful and happy. He has given me back my life and health. I highly recommend him. He is very kind and has a great manner. Thank you again Dr. Aguirre. :-)

I am amazed how the treatment increased my libido and enhanced my orgasmic experiences

Dr Aguirre is a soft spoken gentle man who made me feel very comfortable to open up about my sexuality ,my needs what I liked to happen. This treatment not only enhanced my sexual life it also decreased my urinary urgency , pressure and leakage. I highly recommend the treatment of the O shot and vaginal laser therapy ,no matter what age it feels good to be rejuvenated, not only benefiting me but my partner also. I highly recommend Dr Aguirre for these very intimate treatments.

I trust Dr Aguirre, he is an expert in the field.

Dr Aguirre is an awesome!

Life Changing

I had originally went to Dr Aguirre for stress incontinence and unhappiness with the basic appearance of my vagina. I am 48 years old and a mother of 5. My sex was good but as a woman I was having a very hard time having orgasms and feeling confident about the way my vagina looked. I was very nervous when I went in for my first visit, but the staff and Dr Aguirre put me at immediate ease. He has such a gentle way of explaining everything to you that makes you so comfortable talking about very personal things. I moved forward with my procedures and it has been literally life changing. I went from barely being able to feel intercourse to being able to feel even the tiniest thing inserted into my vagina. and I mean the entire way in ... I am able to orgasm with ease and great pleasure. On top of everything else i have a vagina that now looks like I am 18 and its beautiful. Dr Aguirre is the BEST...

Beyond Impressed!

Dr. Aguirre and his staff were beyond helpful. Dr. Aguirre's gentle approach to a delicate subject matter put me right at ease. He was exceptionally thorough in his examination and explaining all of my surgical and non-surgical options. I was made to feel comfortable enough that I felt like I was the only patient being seen in his office. I believe that not only my symptoms are being treated, but me as a whole. I am delighted to be coming from Arizona to receive my care from Dr. Aguirre. I would make the trip time and time again.

Corrected my incontinence issues & I wish I had done this sooner!

Dr Aguirre answered all my questions and didn't pressure me with any procedures I didn't want. I will admit I initially felt uncomfortable with all the cosmetic procedures that were advertised all over the office, but didn't actually receive any high pressure to choose them.

Me encantaron los resultados, Dr Aguirre es super profesional, me atendieron de maravilla, lo recomiendo!

tenia pensado hacerme esta cirugia hace como 3 anos por que sentia muy insegura de mi cuerpo asi que busque en internet y encontre al Dr. Aguirre en primera fila, investigue todo sobre el y descubri que hablaban espanol, eso fue lo que mas me gusto de esta clinica por que sabia que podria explicarles exactamente lo que yo queria, me encantaron los resultados me atendieron muy bien Andrea es muy linda y amable y habla espanol tambien, chicas les recomiendo la cirugia quede maravillosamente linda, ahora me siento mas segura de mi misma y de mi cuerpo y todavia quiero hacerme otras cositas mas, gracias Doctor Oscar Aguirre.

Amazing!!!!!! I would recommend Dr. Aguirre. He cares and is invested in your well being.

Dr Aguirre has helped me regain confidence and pleasure back in my life. I have suffered with chronic pelvic pain and have had many treatments to care for it. Dr Aguirre spent the time to review my history, gave a thorough exam and testing to come up with a plan to address my needs. Together we came up with a treatment plan. The O Shot changed my life. I no longer am afraid of embarrassing leakage , having to wear pads and keep a change of clothes with me whenever I left the house. Waking multiple times a night to use the bathroom never having a good nights sleep, and multiple stops during trips to constantly use the bathroom have become a thing of the past. I would recommend the O shot, and have , to my best friends, daughters, and mothers. Along with the shot I received a lazer treatment that has improved my vaginal dryness and has added to my sexual pleasure, along with the O shot. Dr Aguirre and his staff are professional, caring and so nice. You don't feel like just another number they care and show it with grace and dignity, and treat each patient with the same.

i had Coolsculpting done on my inner and outer thighs

I am very satisfied with the care and the results so far. All aspects were explained and the staff was very professional.

I am ABSOLUTELY pleased with the outcome of my procedure.

Dr. Aguirre and his staff are exactly what I had hoped for. I had previously given lots of thought about having a labiaplasty but was too scared or nervous to actually see a physician about it. After my initial consult with Dr. Aguirre, I knew he was exactly who I had been looking for. He was so thorough with his explanation of the procedure and made me feel comfortable about it. He gave me his input on what he thought would be best for me but made sure it was what I was wanting as well. With every follow up, he talked me through and showed me where and what I should expect. I cant't even begin to explain how pleased I am with Dr. Aguirre and his team. This was a life changing procedure for me and I'll always thank him for that.

Dr. Oscar A Aguirre is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Englewood, CO.