Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Oscar F Almonte has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Oscar F Almonte has the following 8 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Showing 3 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oscar F Almonte - Posted on July 13th, 2018
Competent and considerate. Timely test results.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oscar F Almonte - Posted on January 3rd, 2017
Excellent, experienced physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oscar F Almonte - Posted on July 6th, 2012
Dr. Almonte is an excellent physician and I have no reservations about trusting my life and health to him. He is very busy, so his office staff can be overwhelmed at times, but it's worth the wait.He works with some of the best urological surgeons in the area and will make sure you get the treatment you need.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Almonte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1976
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Oscar F Almonte accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUROLOGICAL ASSOCIATES, 267 Hoosick St, Troy, NY
Dr. Oscar F Almonte is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Troy, NY.