Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oscar Bing
Dr. Oscar Bing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica Plain, MA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bing is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center and Boston VA Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Oscar Bing has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Oscar Bing has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Endomyocardial Fibrosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Low Cardiac Output
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Oscar Bing is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bing is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Boston VA Hospital
52 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions150 S Huntington Ave, Jamaica Plain, MA
Dr. Oscar Bing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica Plain, MA.