Dr. Oscar D Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar D Rodriguez?

Has been extremely helpful

I have seen a few different Psychiatrist, but Dr. Rodriguez and I have been together for many years now. I would ignore the negative reviews below as and I think some may have experienced those when he practiced within the hospital environment instead of his current personal practice which is run very professionally. I don't experience anything but a minor wait (under 5 minutes). He has helped me through Depression and Anxiety, tried a few medications until we found the correct meds and dosages. My personal experience, with all that he has helped me through over the years, I would highly recommend.

He should get serious about patient care.

I have been stable for years, so the only reason I see him is for my meds. I can tell you this, he has NEVER spent more than a few minutes with me. And most of that time is spent speaking about himself!

stay away

Sorry to say that I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He is very rude and takes forever to respond to phone calls.I met with him for a consultation and I was not pleased with his approach. He seemed very arrogant and snobbish. Not empathetic at all.

Very difficult to deal with

I was his patient for a few months. From what I recall, he was generally agitated. I did not appreciate his condescending conversations, and he also asked inappropriate questions.

Dr. Rodriguez was wonderful. He is intelligent, warm, and helpful. He gave me an appointment right away, and when I arrived, I only waited a few minutes before he saw me. He listened, asked the right questions, and set me up with what I needed.

Takes a LOT of chasing to return phone calls. Makes it very clear that he is about the money. "Why should I refill your prescriptions for free when it's fee for service?" Okay then. Next.

I've been seeing Dr Rodriguez for over 8 years and I've always experience top notch personal and professional service. Highly recommend.

Dr. Rodriguez was very knowledgeable and helpful

BAD Doctor

I agree with the majority of reviews. He is condescending, insulting and insensitive. He has no interest in a patient's needs or concerns, he just pushes meds. He shows little to no compassion and acts annoyed by questions or concerns. I would absolutely not recommend this doctor to anyone. If I could give less than one star I would. Avoid him at all costs.

Hmmm

I think it is customary to spend 50 on a session, not 10 minutes.

Worst clinician ever

This doctor is unbelievably rude arrogant. Not worth seeing.

I told him I was having a difficult time and wasn't sure my medications were working. He gave me a 3 month refill and sent me on my way.