Dr. Oscar Escobar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Escobar?

Parent of a Diabetic Child

Dr. Escobar in our experience is the very difficult to deal with. The average appointment for clinic is 4-5 hours only to see him for about 10 minutes. The notes written at Childrens are not reflective of the information conveyed to the patient. He does not have a good bedside manner and is very unreasonable.

Great bedside manner. Very informative. Spends a lot of time answering our questions. We travel over 100 miles every 3 months to see him.. worth the trip. Excellent doctor and person.

He is a very smart man and knows what he is talking about. I would trust this guy with my life that is how much faith I have in his intelligence. I would would refer anyone to him

I have nothing but the upmost respect for this man. When he orders tests he is the one calling to give the results. He explains everything.. He has been soooo wonderful with my son and us. We are very greatful to have him on our team.. thank you

fabulous dr.

DR. ESCOBAR IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS WE HAVE EVER BEEN TO...HE HAS A WONDERFUL GIFT OF EMPATHY AND IS VERY THOROUGH IN HIS EVALUATIONS. I FEEL SAD MY DAUGHTER IS TOO OLD TO SEE HIM.

Dr. Oscar Escobar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.