Dr. Oscar Florendo Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Florendo Jr?

The receptiomist is one of the rudest people I have ever met. I am seriously considering changing doctors because of her behavior.

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Dr. Florence does not really listen to you when you try to talk to him. He is not reliable and is hard to get in touch with. He only has office hours 4 days per week which is unsatisfactory.

Frustrating

Posted on August 5th, 2015

After nearly 2 years of seeing Dr. Florendo, I am so frustrated with him and his staff, I would like to scream. He does not respond in a timely fashion to requests for prescription refills. In fact, the pharmacy usually must make repeated requests before we get results. I scheduled an appt for a physical once and all Dr. Florendo did was listen to my heart & lungs and then sent me on my way. I don't call that good medicine!

Posted on February 18th, 2015

He is one of the most attentive and through doctors I have see in my lifetime. I am 66. He is extremely attentive to your overall healthcare needs and considers your Complete and total well being, not just your symptoms! It's been a long time finding one of the Best! Our entire family has switched to him and we are Blessed.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2013

He was recommended to me by Army Personal at Scott AFB. I am blessed to have him because he is very kind and always thoughtful of my feelings. he can always tell when I have something bothering me. He explains to me my blood work and tells me what I need to do and he has me on medication to prevent diabetes. He is a 4 star doctor.

EFFECTIVE - FINALLY

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

First DR in years to get my Triglycerides under control. Openly and frankly discusses issues and actions to take. Listens to my opinions and questions after I have done my research and explains or suggests possible treatments. I feel totally comfortable with him and confident in his abilities and concern for my health.

Posted on March 30th, 2017