Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oscar Rodriguez Siguenas
Dr. Oscar Rodriguez Siguenas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rodriguez Siguenas is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital, Dexter Memorial Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital, Falls Church, Va. He speaks English.
Dr. Oscar Rodriguez Siguenas has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Rodriguez Siguenas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cape Coral Hospital
Dexter Memorial Hospital
Inova Fairfax Hospital, Falls Church, Va
Missouri Southern Healthcare
49 Years Experience
Universidad Del Valle, Cali
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Oscar Rodriguez Siguenas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Associates of Lee County MD PA, 1400 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Oscar Rodriguez Siguenas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.