Dr. Oscar Heyman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Heyman?

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Dr. Heyman does facet injections and ablations on my lower back, and has kept me up and moving for over 7 years now. He is VERY good at his profession. I would recommend him to anyone with back or neck trouble.

Great Dr

Posted on September 4th, 2015

he is a great Dr with great bedside manor, I appreciate very much everything that he has done to help me

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Was not having success after 4 back surgeries and all he wanted to offer was more invasive procedures. After last visit when I expressed my frustration he said he'd speak yo team and get back to me. Never did. I'm in constant pain, can't work and yet would also do nothing to assist me receiving SSDI. They only push invasive techniques cuz that's how they make money. The steroid they use for injections is being off label. Now banned in New Zealand and Australia. FDA has now required Pfizer to put warning label.

Patient

Posted on July 18th, 2014

I have been treated by this Dr. for about 4 years, he has always been caring, making sure all my needs, concerns have been addressed, it is nice to see their are still human doctors, who take the time to care truly, listen to their patients needs, thank you.

Posted on June 18th, 2014