Dr. Oscar D Le Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar D Le?

Very pleased

I was referred to Dr. Le and met him for the first time last week. I was very pleased. He was very personable and took the time to explain my condition in great detail. He did a simple oxygen test while I was there and explain what it told him. I am having several medical issues at this time, and he scheduled me around my other other appointments and told me what I needed to tell my other doctors about his findings. I look forward to dealing with Dr. Le. He made a very favorable impression on me.

Very Disappointed.

I was reading reviews and sort of wish I received the same attention. This doctor did nothing by rush me, dismiss me, and not listen. He gave me the wrong definition of pleurisy which you would think he would know what that was. He kept insisting it was just another word for chest pain when it is much more than that. He also insisted it was heart related and that I should see a heart doctor even though he insisted nothing showed up on my CT scan. I asked him about the sac hanging off my left lung in the X-ray, and he totally dismissed it as nothing. Maybe he treats people better depending on their insurance, I do not know. But I did not get anywhere near the attention or professionalism some of you are claiming you did in your reviews. His office staff on the other hand including the medical assistant were excellent.

Confident in his care

I have been very impressed with Dr. Le's knowledge & expertise. When I was leary of a CT scan, he found an alternative method for diagnosis before going that route. I never felt rushed and he gave me 45 minutes of his time. He is kind and compassionate along with his expertise. Very happy to be a patient with him.

Best doctor ever, ran up the stairs with me, 2 floors. He was able to diagnose my problem right away, and relieve me of anxiety of larger problems.He effectively uses analogies of household appliances to simplify explanations.Couldn't be happier with him.

excellent pulmonologist

Dr. Le is a knowledgeable pulmonologist. He is technically excellent, is an avid patient advocate i.e. he is a researcher on behalf of his patients since pulmonary issues are diverse and often unique. He takes time to listen. He genuinely cares about the patient point of view and considers the impact of this on his treatment plans. The only reason for the wait is that he takes so much time with all his patients. Worth the wait.

Have been seeing this doctor for 4 years and he is kind,caring and compassionate. I have had several hospitalizations and surgeries and he is always there with a kind and informative word. He explains everything. I would highly recommend him. He knows his pulmonology.

Stay away from this doctor

Too preoccupied with material objects and not interested in patients well being at all.

Dr. Oscar D Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwood, MA.