Dr. Oscar Leal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Leal?

He's the best

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Dr Leal is the best I got my boobs done 3 times with him and they look amazing. Everytime I went bigger, he is super nice and honest not like other Drs that just want your money. I have referred all my friends there and they have also got their boobs done with him and they love them

Posted on March 31st, 2015

he was great, i would give him 6 stars if i could. from consultation to final appointment, treat me like i was his only patient!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Did a great breast augmentation

Best doctor ever!

Posted on May 29th, 2014

I will only let Dr. leal do my plastic surgery! He did my nose, chin and breasts and all of them are beautiful! He listened to all of my questions (i had long lists of questions) and really made me comfortable and confident with his answers. He really cares about his patients and I am so happy I found him!

Worst doctor ever

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Not only is he rude and unprofessional but he cancels appointments at the last minute and doesn't bother to tell his patents that the appointment is canceled. Then you drive to his office only to find that the office is closed during normal business hours and even though you have an appointment. Do not see the doctor. You will regret it.

Best Surgeon Around!

Posted on July 5th, 2013

Dr. Leal is by far the best surgeon around. I've had several procedures done in his office. One of which was reconstruction surgery due to another plastics surgeon's horrible job. I have referred over a dozen people to him. Everyone was beyond pleased with him. He's very knowledgeable, compassionate, patient, & honest. He takes time with you during your visit. After your surgery he'll be one of the 1st people you see helping his staff unlike other plastic surgeons. He's worked on many people I know from breast, nose, eyes, Botox, Lipo. I can't say enough of how satisfied I am with his service. His staff is also great especially Bill. You'll be extremely happy that you choose him.

Patient

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I personally had a bad experience. I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Leal and now I am having to get a revision rhinoplasty.

I love my surgeon

Posted on June 21st, 2011

I head about Dr. Leal from two different friends of mine, unknown to one another. I had wanted to have work done on my nose for a long time. After years of researching, I came to Dr. Leal. After a free consultation, I went ahead with the procedure, and could not be happier with the results! There was almost no pain, less than a normal headache. Dr. Leal has been amazing at every step of the way, and I highly recommend him and his excellent staff! (P.S. The procedure was very affordable.)

The Best

Posted on January 14th, 2011

I had My pec done by Dr Leal in 2001 and still very happy with the result, Then back in 2002 went back to get my abs etched and had another problem free surgery.

Posted on May 22nd, 2017