Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Oscar E Saffold has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 38
This Dr. is very insensitive and tactless when speaking with his patients. He was not honest with me about my diagnosis until I told him what I thought I had...then he said he already knew that. He would not listen to anything I tried to talk with him about. Instead of trying to help me fix the problem with my skin, he told me that it was all in my head and I was doing this to myself. WTH?!?!?!?!
I found Dr Safford to be a wonderful doctor. He was very caring, and professional. I had to drive over an hour to his office. I was not scheduled for cancer surgery on my nose at that time. When he saw how far I had to drive to get to my appointment his office worked me into the surgery schedule immediately, even calling people in to work so I would not have to come back. I can not think of another doctor that would have done that. Every visit we make to a doctor we pay for. He could have had me coming back a few times. Thank you Dr. Safford.
Dr. Saffold seems to be a very professional doctor. However, I absolutely believe that both his staff and himself lack on the humanity side. IMO medicine is more than simply a diagnosis; otherwise we would't need doctors, machine would do it. I truly felt like I was just another number. I doubt he would remember my face as spent literately spent only a couple of minutes discussing my situation.
- Meharry Medical College
Boston City Hospital
Dr. Oscar E Saffold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Oscar E Saffold in this video.
Dr. Oscar E Saffold is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Orlando, FL.