Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oscar Starobin
Dr. Oscar Starobin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with other offices in Worcester, MA and Worcester, MA. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Starobin is affiliated with Clinton Hospital, St. Vincent's Hospital and U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Oscar Starobin has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Oscar Starobin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.