Dr. Oscar D Taunton Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar D Taunton Jr?

love the staff, love the doctor

Dr. Taunton is the ONLY doctor to have your knees replaced with!

Dr. Taunton is GREAT! He replaced both my knees. I am a 71 year old male, tall and slightly over-weight. Both knees were bone-on-bone and I was in a great deal of pain. I had both knees done in one trip, one on Monday and one on Friday. I would not recommend this to someone like me, but for a slightly younger, thinner person, it is okay. I am glad now that I did both knees in the same week, but it was tough for the first 3 weeks. Dr. Taunton is the best at knee replacement surgery!!!! Do not wait...., get them done now! and...., no, I am in no related to or paid by Taunton!

No compassion

I had an injection in my knee and he did not mention how painful it would be. I gabbed hold of the table in order to stay on it. He just looked at me as if it was nothing. Most painful injection I have ever had.

No bedside manner. Completely messed up and have nerve damage. In hospital with blood clots.

The Need for Compassion in Medicine

For all the praise given to Dr. Taunton, I found him to be insensitive to my continued complaints of pain post total knee replacement. At eleven months post op, after a crippling episode of pain, I found his lack of compassion and care unacceptable. His apparent arrogance and egotistical nature made it impossible for him to accept something was wrong. I no longer trusted such an unprofessional doctor. Time has revealed a genetic disposition to scar tissue leaving limited function of my knee. No fault of Dr. Taunton's. I just wished he had shown respect and listened to me.

Best Overall

Dr. Taunton is very good at what he does. He is courteous and very personable. I can tell he really cares about the general health of his patients. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for quality health care.

Dr. Oscar D Taunton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.